Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mod Podge!

The frame I made for my hubby from his baby girl :)
The front and back of a GIANT clothespin I turned into a recipe holder.

The 'Christmas Cookies' recipe box I made for my mom's birthday. We always make cookie trays for Christmas and usually end up misplacing all the recipes, so now there is a dedicated place for them.

The above is a frame I made for my little niece. She is very much into 'peace,' so I tried to come up with some '70's' looking paper and just used the Cricut to cut out the letters. I ended up putting in a picture of baby Kenzy for her. :)
This is a locker decoration I made for my oldest niece. The metal hanging hooks blend in with the table. There is something at the top for her to hang it on, and a little hook at the bottom for her to hang things on. She LOVED that it has a mirror. I also used the Cricut to cut out the letters...I used the shadow feature to make her name stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment