Monday, October 24, 2011

Milk and Cookies Birthday Party

 Milk and Cookies birthday bar party for my daughter's first birthday. I also used the Cricut Tie the Knot for most of her banner (really dark in the pictures.)

 For the party gifts, I had each guest take a bag full of cookies! :)
 Little labels for each item. There were seven different types of cookies. My rice krispies essentially turned into balls. :)
 I wanted purple plates, but Walmart only had lime green. So I opted for lime green and white. I alternated them on the table with lime green napkins. I filled the milk bottle by the plates with chocolate chip teddy grahams...a fun childhood snack :)
 Different milk choices...strawberry, chocolate, white, mocha frappe and vanilla frappe. The flowers are from my flower garden. Absolutely beautiful!
Homemade invite of course! Milk jug is from Cricut JB Cards Cart. I used a circle punch for the cookies and a heart punch for the chips. I cut the heart in half. We had a blast! I love cookies. I did make my daughter a little smash cake, which she 'smashed' it with grace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment