Saturday, May 28, 2016

Glass Blocks

Glass blocks. I am still learning how to work with these. 

Below. There is a piece of music paper (Hobby Lobby) on the back of this block. The sled is from Cricut Stretch Your Imagination. The words are from Cricut Calligraphy. 
I then put a mix of silver and red bells on the inside of the block. 


The below blocks were made for the senior basketball girls this season. The basketball silhouette is from Cricut Sports Mania. It is hard to see from this picture, but each athlete has the player number on their jersey in blue (school color). The names are from Cricut Lyrical Letters. The blocks have a small strand of white lights that sit in the block.  



The above block does not have a hole in the block. This is actually a building glass block like from Lowe's or Home Depot. I got it at a garage sale. I had high hopes, but I think these blocks need something on the inside. Personally, and I didn't want to pay to have the block drilled OR have the hubs do another honey do. :) 
The sentiment is from Cricut Tie The Knot, as well as the hearts. I got the burlap ribbon from Hobby Lobby. 


Back to another craft block. 
This has the lights on the inside. The black frame is from Cricut Storybook, as well as the letters for the name. 

That is what I have right now for the craft blocks. More craftiness to come. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment