Friday, May 27, 2016

Wood and Canvas Crafts


Both above and below are 11x14 canvas'. The top has holes in the canvas where the lights poke through. The top has vinyl letters cut out from Cricut Calligraphy. The bottom is my first ombre paint. It was a lot of fun. The letters are in pop-up stickers for dimension. 


Below. A box we bought at Craft Warehouse and painted then stain washed to this beautiful color. The vinyl phrase is cut from Cricut Calligraphy. 



 These two are some of my favorites! The hubby helped me with these pallets recreations. I saw ideas on Pinterst for both these and created my own. We used our favorite stain for the above cross. We (and I mean just the hubby) did our first white wash stain on the base. I cut out the words on the Cricut Calligraphy Cartridge. We got the barbwire from some friends who use it on their farm. 

Below. 
I love pallets! The hubs doesn't like pallets. 
At all? 
Ever?
He works with them, so it is old hat to him. I like to give them new life to show him how amazing they are. :) 

The flag. We got the paint matched at Lowe's to a small flag we had and I think it turned out beautiful! We bought a star stamp at Micheal's Craft Store and dipped it in paint and stamped it. 
I think it looks so beautiful on my mom's porch. She keeps her flowers magnificently beautiful. 


Below.
I made this sign for my front porch this last fall. The print is from Cricut Stretch Your Imagination. I used burlap ribbon from Hobby Lobby to fill around the top and one side. I painted the wood orange and gave it a stain wash. The end product is the beautiful color! 


Doesn't that look so pretty on the porch! 




This was a special order. I used Cricut Lyrical Letters, Calligraphy, Tie the Knot, Phrases and Plantin. That was a lot to spit out! I love how this came together. 


Above. Two cut outs from Cricut Calligraphy. The flowers on the Enjoy Today sign have rhinestones in them. There is a little jute on the bottom of that one as well. 

Below. 
A special order from my mom. The hubs routered the board for me to give it the fun edge. The snowflakes are from Cricut Winter Wonderland. and the words from Calligraphy.



Awh. This beautiful red with stain wash board. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this color combo. We stumbled on this a while ago when we re-finished a tv stand and now I want to make everything this color. The sentiment is from Winter Wonderland. The board itself is about 12 x 12. 


More Christmas! My daughters think these snowmen are amazing. I mean snow girls. ;) It is a great way to use extra fabric. I used buttons for the eyes and mouth. I cut the noses with the chop saw. Be very, very, very careful if you do this! 


Two more special orders! The above is a photo board. The letters are from Cricut Plantin, and  Calligraphy. There is jute stapled and glued around three times. There are little clips hooked around the jute. They can slide along there to make room for pictures. 

Below. 
A height chart for a tall family. This goes up to seven feet. Stained our favorite dark kona stain. White vinyl letters cut out with the Cricut Calligraphy Cartridge and used a white Sharpie paint pen for the lines. 



Two different takes on frames. The above are frames I made for senior night for the basketball athletes. Paper is from Hobby Lobby and is beautiful. The little accent is from Cricut Storybook cartridge. The letter is also from that cartridge. I spy jute...I LOVE that stuff for accents. :) 

Below. Painted a frame and accented with burlap flowers. I cut (some ouchies) some metal sheets to fit. Tah-dah! A magnetic frame. This size is 5x7. 



Two different "tile" blocks. I don't know why I named them that, but I did. The above is from Cricut Collage Cartridge and below is from Calligraphy and Storybook. 


Thanks for looking!!!!! 

Come back real soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment